What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to speak English like a native speaker
- Showing you how to make you pronounce English words like native American or native British
- Showing you how to learn grammar without memorizing grammar rules
- Showing you how to speak English without translating it first
- Showing you how to speak like a native in six months or less
- Showing you how to do that effortlessly on a busy schedule
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Talk English scores 71.89/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.myfluentenglish.com/talkenglish/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: myfluentenglish.com you’ll also be taken through to myfluentenglish.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)